Marina Amour High Neck Bikini Top
Are you looking for the perfect swimsuit? We recommend the Marina without hesitation for its versatility.
This is the perfect top if you want to lie down on the beach or if you want to play volleyball with your friends! It can also be used for low intensity sports, such as yoga or aerobics. It offers very good coverage at the front and with its wide straps, it is super comfortable and suitable for all cup sizes. It is not adjustable at the back, but is designed to be worn rather snug. With the “close to the neck” neckline, you'll feel very comfortable moving!
Designer notes: Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
Small advice from the team- We recommend this style for all sizes, including larger cups.
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process. Find out more about Econyl
- Maude is 5"2 wearing an S top/ L bottom.
34.5 inches bust, 30 inches waist, and 42 inches hips
34B - pants 10-12
- Sandra is wearing a 2XL.
48 inches bust, 43 inches waist and 53 inches hips 53
40D - pants 20
- Andrea is 5”1 wearing an L top/ XL bottom.
42.5 inches bust, 37 inches waist, and 43 inches hips
36D - pants 12-14
- Maude is 5"3 wearing an 3XL top/bottom.
58 inches bust, 55 inches waist, and 60 inches hips
44DD - pants 22-24
- Megean is 5"4 wearing an S top/ M bottom.
33 inches bust, 27 inches waist and 37 inches hips
32C - pants 27
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.Size Chart
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for Canada
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for USA
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.