Bermudes Polka Dots Extra High Waist Bikini Bottom
It is the very first swimwear bottom we ever made when we started and still to this day one of our most popular Extra high waist bikini bottoms!
2022 FIT UPDATE
In order to match the changes in our swimwear for this new 2022 collection, if you can't choose between two different sizes, take the larger one! Since the Bermudes size is about 2 inches (5 cm) above your waist, you should choose a size above your usual size.
Designer notes - This style underlines the natural curves of the body and if you are looking for the most comfortable bottom, you found it! It is therefore our bottom piece that offers the best coverage, and pairs great with all bikini tops!
Little extra - The Bermudes is ideal for pregnant women, since these bottom gently adjust to the natural contours of the body and cover the entire stomach.
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
- Shu is 5"3 wearing an XS top/ S bottom.
29 inches bust, 23,5 inches waist, and 33 inches hips
32B - pants 0
- Noemie is 5"9 wearing an 4XL top/bottom.
58 inches bust, 60 inches waist, and 61 inches hips
44DD - pants 20-22
- Laurence is 5"3 wearing an XL top/bottom.
41 inches bust, 35,5 inches waist and 45 inches hips
34D - pants 12
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for Canada
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for USA
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.