Bermudes Black Extra High Waist Bikini Bottom
It is the very first swimsuit bottom we ever made when we started and still to this day one of our most popular bottoms!
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
The Bermudes is a cut that sits above the waist, about 2 inches (5 cm), and fully covers the belly button. This style underlines the natural curves of the body and if you are looking for the most comfortable bottom, you found it! It is therefore our bottom piece that offers the best coverage, and pairs great with all bikini tops!
Plus, the Bermudes is ideal for pregnant women, since these bottoms gently adjust to the natural contours of the body and cover the entire stomach.
If you can’t choose between two different sizes, just go for the smaller size! Swimwear fabrics and elastics expand slightly in the water and also over time. So it is better to take it a little tighter than too loose.
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
- Agathe is 5"6 wearing an M top/bottom. 35 inches bust, 28 inches waist, and 36 inches hips, 34B - pants 10
- Maude is 5"3 wearing an 3XL top/bottom. 58 inches bust, 55 inches waist, and 60 inches hips, 44DD - pants 22-24
- Isabelle is 5"3 wearing an S top/bottom. 29 inches bust, 25 inches waist, and 30 inches hips, 32B - pants
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
Free shipping on all orders over $65 for Canada and Usa only.
Free shipping on all orders over $80 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.