Tamarindo Floral Bouquet One-Piece Swimsuit
We've completely redesigned our Tamarindo to offer you the perfect one-piece. This is the same Tamarindo you loved, but with an even better fit!
It’s the perfect swimsuit no matter what activity you plan on doing. Whether it is for the beach or for playing with children, it will offer you great support and will also be very comfortable for pregnant women. The Tamarindo offers very good coverage at the front but is a bit indented in the back, while covering the butt almost entirely! What more could you ask for?
A simple swimsuit, but so practical! Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
Little extra: You can keep or remove the pads of this swimsuit at your convenience thanks to a discreet opening inside! Yeah!
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
- Medium coverage.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Choose the right size for you.
- Petra is wearing 2XL. She wears a 38C bra and size 34(14) jeans.
Chest: 42" / Waist: 38" / Hips: 54"
- Emma is wearing M. She wears a 34C bra and size 8-10 jeans.
Chest: 35,5" / Waist: 29" / High hip: 34,5" / Hip line: 39,5"
- Aline is wearing S. She wears a 34B bra and size 4-6 jeans.
Chest: 32" / Waist: 25" / Hips: 34"
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for Canada
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for USA
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.